Alder wood is soft firewood that burns easily ,doesn’t spatter and is best suited for soapstone stoves that are used purely for keeping warmth. Are you searching for a firewood that burns longer in your soapstone stove then we recommend ash or birch firewood.
Big Pallet with killn dried alder
- Ready for stoking instantly
- Palletdimensions approx. 120 x 80 x 200 cm. (w x d x h)
- Logsize approx. 25 cm
Buying a big pallet with alder?
- Stoke a maximum of 3 pieces at once
- Can be stored inside
- Nice firewood, does not spatter!
- Lovely heating and good looking flames
- Energy value 4.4 kW per kg
- Safely stored on a reusable pallet
- Free delivery in all of Belgium and the Netherlands
- Delivery possible on every workday
A pallet firewood or a Brandhout.com pallet?
You can compare a big pallet with killn dried alder firewood from brandhout.com with approximately 3,25 cubic metres of bulk firewood. We have a lot of experience with the production of better quality firewood. We have more than 10 years of experience with the most modern and efficient drying techniques. This pallet of alder firewood is killn dried in one of our special wood drying rooms. An efficient way of drying firewood that gives proper dry firewood which smells nice as a result. Naturally includes the ovendry warranty from Brandhout.com.
Royal pallets of firewood, securely filled by our packing ladies who compactly stack the firewood so that you end up receiving fine dry wood that gives off the most warmth. Expect us to ready up your order with care and delivering it in perfect state.